Cherry Cross is looking for an Associate Editor, to be based in Karachi. If you are passionate about all things fashion, beauty, lifestyle, travel and food, and can write well, read ahead. This might be your gateway to enter the buzzing scene in Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad.
It is a part-time position, and can be paced accordingly to mutually agreed terms. As a Cherry Cross representative, you will be required to:
- Represent Cherry Cross at relevant events we are invited to. Some weeks are manic and some are rather quiet.
- Report the event or review products, food, venues objectively.
- Contribute to social media with good quality pictures (brownie points if you have a DSLR camera).
- Have fortnightly Skype meetings with the editor. Frequent email correspondence to plan and execute events.
- You should be able to write in flawless English.
- You must have an interest in fashion, beauty, food and lifestyle brands.
- Report in timely fashion, and are a self starter. Being an extrovert helps.
- Previous writing experience will give you an edge.
While it doesn’t pay in cash, you will be compensated with delicious meals, bags of beauty and skincare products, ample networking opportunities and a established platform to voice your thoughts. Bylines are a very powerful tool. And you will be in control of an entire region – all hail the power.
If you are interested, please complete the form below:
We look forward to your application. If you have any questions, feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
(Image courtesy – the-gavlaks.squarespace.com)