As governments around the world enforce some version of lockdown in their respective countries, most of us are staying in and exercising social distancing. Many of us are using this unforeseen downtime to develop skills, realise dreams, catch up on reading, paint canvases or become plant parents. A few have also taken a step further to teach different crafts and skills, and that inspired me to do the same – I can help you improve your English writing skills and help you become a published writer.
How will it work:
1. Send me an email at email@example.com if you are interested. Tell me a little about yourself and mention the category that you want to write for. Your options are:
- Social observations
- Opinion pieces
2. I will write back to you with feedback/confirmation within 48 hours.
3. You will write an article of 300-500 words, review it thoroughly and send it back via email.
4. I will review and edit your work and send it back to you within 2 weeks. The document will have all the changes that I have made, so you can learn and improve. You can also write back to me with up to 5 questions regarding your article and edits.
5. All articles will be published on www.cherrycross.com with your byline.
I am taking requests until 7th April 2020.
Let’s use this extra time on our hands to develop a skill and realise dreams – the dream of becoming a published writer. I am here to help.