If Coachella is any indication of how creative festival style can be, we sure need to up our game to make the most of this season and experiment with abundance. To lend you a helping hand, British Airways has collaborated with style diva Poppy Delevingne, and have dished out her essential items to pack for the season – from favourite summer wear to luxurious beauty products.
Delevingne’s top items to pack for festivals this summer are:
- Ray-Ban Round Metal G-15 sunglasses – embrace your inner 70’s chick with these beauties; essential for sunshiny days.
- Chloe ‘Drew small suede and leather shoulder bag’ – I love Chloe’s signature bag, which has been given a rainbow makeover for summer. Crossbody bags are so practical & are a dreamy solution for surviving a festival in style.
- Sisley Super Soin Solaire Milky Body Mist SPF30 – it’s vital to look after your skin and to invest in good sun protection. I’m in love with Sisley’s range, which is tinted to give that holiday hue, even when you’ve just stepped off a plane.
- Star flats by Aquazzura – another one of my collaborations, perfect to achieve that ‘festival chic’ look. You could dance until the sun comes up in these!
- Jo Malone, Tuberose Angelica – my favourite scent least of all because it’s long lasting for those long festival days. Better still, you’ll smell like a rose garden and Jo Malone is stocked at London Heathrow’s T5 so you can pick it up on your travels.
Although Coachella is over (today was the last day, sorry!), you can still make it to Opening Parties in Ibiza (late May), Hideout – Novalja, Croatia (26-30 June), Rosklide Festival – Denmark (29 June- 2 July), T in the Park – Perthshire, Scotland (8-10 July), and Burning Man Festival – California, USA (28 August 28 – 5 September). And take British Airways while you are at it!