The woman behind the infamous blog – Man Repeller. Rings a bell?
Leandra Medine writes in a way that engages and amuses at the same time, and she refuses to take the world too seriously. She experiments with fashion, loves not wearing pants and is one successful business woman (she earns more than a million dollars annually, at 26 only!). Her blog has its own team of contributors now, and she has collaborated with almost all fashion industry giants that matter.
Medine has managed to stand out in the blogging herd, and WhoWhatWear named her as the boss of blogging. For all the right reason. Don’t believe me? Then check out below some of the reasons, listed by WWW, that rightfully earned this woman the blogging guru title.
- She transformed her blog Man Repeller into a fully functioning fashion website.
- Her killer style is adventurous, totally cool, and inspiring.
- She has a humorous and refreshing approach to fashion.
- Her style is constantly evolving.
- Her new video series is insightful.
- She’s a young female entrepreneur. How cool is that?
- She’s already written a book—and she’s only 26!
- She was listed as one of the 100 Most Creative People by Fast Company.
To read the complete post, please click here.
To check out Medine’s blog, click here. I dare you to not fall in love!