SO, breaching the “good-girl” code, I finally watched American Pie 1. Sheer boredom pushed me to it. And the idea of it being a totally not-my-kinda-movie drill played a small role too.
- Peer pressure at High School can be a killer, and sometimes impossible to combat
- But your conscience and connection with yourself can beat all odds
- Rumors are rather easy to spread-just talk to a few blond bimbits; amm I mean girls.
- Parents, in their own sweet way, are always supportive
- Internet is THE devil
- Love cannot be forced; and it certainly is not a competition
- There will always be an enemy amongst your friends. You have to deal with it; there are no two ways about it
- A good girl can make a bad guy do good things
- Wooden hut on the lake side under full moon is the perfect and the most romantic hide out ever
- People are deceptive; and they might “use” you (it doesn’t matter if you totally dig being used that way!)
- Long distance hardly ever works
- Dating an older woman is almost every guy’s dream-beats me why though.
So well, that’s about it.
Have a goodnight all of you!