Hands can tell a lot about your personality and they are always forward. That’s why it is very important to pay attention to give them appropriate care so that they would help to impress people properly. Get to know some helpful tips to create a gorgeous manicure to be an “owner” of remarkable hands that are worth of envy. Here are my favorite tips for the perfect manicure.
Firstly, make sure you gather all the necessary tools for creating a perfect and gorgeous manicure. Once your nails are prepped, you then need to find a new nail polish to wear. You could opt for clear nail polish, or you might want to look for a brighter color. This is completely up to the individual though, make sure you like the color you’re going to be using. If your color options are limited, you might want to consider purchasing some new ones from a website like ciennarose.com, for example. By treating yourself to some new nail colors every now and then, you can build a lovely collection of different colors to ensure you can create a gorgeous manicure.
Here are a few things necessary for making manicure:
- Nail polish remover (acetone-free)
- Cotton balls
- Cuticle pusher
- Nail buffer
- A bowl of warm water
- Nail enamel
- At first, you should clear your nails with nail polisher and cotton balls.
- Then you should steep your nails in warm water and of course, you can cosher your hands up with massage oil, or aromatherapy salt.
- Apply a cuticle remover cream or oil on the skin in the area around your nails and lightly push back the cuticles while your skin is still damp and steamed. Professionals advise not to cut off your cuticle because it keeps your nails from fragility and exfoliation.
- After shape your nails. The most proper nail shape is a mixture of oval and square ones; better if it mirrors your own nail base. To achieve perfect nail shape is better to use nail buffer, and also it can help to polish and shine the surface of your nails.
- When you are done with steeping, filing and you have pushed back the cuticles, rub cuticle oil or a hand lotion into your hands using circular movements. A relaxing, pampering massage ameliorates the blood circulation and moisturizes your skin. And then your nail will thank you with healthy, soft and shiny look.
- Now your nails are smooth, shiny and perfect, you can create a fantastic natural look by applying just a transparent coat of nail enamel. But if you want a more glamorous, trendy look, opt for your colored nail polish. But firstly don’t forget to clean your nails from cream and oil remains by polish remover.
- Add a base coat and only after that apply two coats of stylish and ultra-fashionable nail polish. Polishing your nails it is better to start in the midst and go down the center. To get the most gorgeous manicure before applying the second enamel coat, dry the first one. If you want to ensure the durability of your manicure apply the last coat of transparent enamel. Now just look at your nails, your manicure looks luminous and perfect.
Source: Our Vanity