With weddings and parties just around the corner, this season is all about dressing up and piling on the glam.We’ve got what you need to hit the season in style, from dresses and accessories to the perfect makeup and shimmery nail polish to complete your look.
1. Silk dress. an emerald silk gown with the right amount of ruffles and layers does it for you.
2. Lace platform pumps. Lace has been a huge trend this season, and platforms (as opposed to regular stilettos) are a lot more comfortable to stand in during cocktail parties.
3. A box clutch. Besides adding polish to a look, a box clutch is an ideal purse to carry because it fits everything—your phone, keys, lip gloss, etc.
4. Cocktail rings. For over-the-top glitz, add a cocktail ring (or two). Many spectacular, affordable options are now easily available all around k-town.
5. Sparkly nails. Instead of traditional holiday red, opt for shimmery gold or silver—an understated shade that will also look appropriate at the office.
6. Gold lips. Have some fun with your lips! A translucent gold lipstick does the trick. If you want a bit more of a base, add the gloss on top of your everyday color.
7. Lavender smoky eyes. Don’t be scared of a little color on the eyes. It may look intimidating, but smoky lavender is one of those shades that complement every eye color. Add a touch of gold in the corners to really open up the eyes and amp up the drama.
8. Bronzed skin. Bronzer is not just for summer and not just for your face! Brush some bronzer on your arms, legs and, if you’re wearing a strapless dress… your shoulders, too.