I have realized, in recent times, that my personality is heavily influenced by my zodiac. I am a true bull, with attitude, humility and stubbornness that comes with the package. I might not be the most decisive person, but I can go to all lengths for the ones I love. Also, if it’s not my life, I can be the sanest person around, with a million dollar advice for all of your life’s problem. Ask my best friend if you need validation!
And then Alexis DiZenzo penned down a know-a-Taurean post for Elite Daily, and I was like bingo! It’s pretty much all on point, and I think it’s a great way to start the new year – knowing yourself, reminding of your strengths and why you are fantastic if you were born between April 20 and May 20.
So, here’s what you need to know if you have a Taurean in your life:
- With the symbol of the bull, a Taurus does not take sh*t from anyone.
- We are dependable and reliable, and we would do anything for anyone who deserves it. Until we think they deserve it, that is. And yes, sometimes exceptions are made because we are just a loving breed.
- We are patient yet stubborn, and it is our way or the highway. We are fiercely independent, but we are the most loyal beings on the planet.
- At the end of the day, we know what we are talking about, and we are always right.
- An argument does not end until we say it does, and until we get our point across. And trust me, we have no issue arguing all day until you finally realize we are right.
- We will clearly explain our point of view until you understand it completely. If you are in trouble and need advise, we will script for you exactly what to say, tell you when to say it, suggest a solution to the problem and explain why we believe the problem is occurring.
- We are very loving and do want to help, despite our attitude problem. We are just very busy people, and clearly the only ones in the world with guidance and common sense.
- We are very, very patient. We will sit and listen to you rant for hours without getting offended or annoyed.
- We go all in – be it relationships or career. Once in, we’d rather soar or burn to ashes. Grey area is our enemy, and worst pet peeve.
- We are brutally honest, even if you did not ask for our opinion. Do not mistake our sarcasm for being rude either – it is just how we are.
Are you a Taurean, or do you know one? Would you agree with the above? Or maybe any other prominent trait that you might have noticed? I am all ears – see you in the comment box below! Xx